VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a 1.9TD ABL engine which has come out of my van after having had the Tdi conversion done. The engine does not come with ancillaries and is basically what is left after a tdi conversion has been done. I am looking for about £450. There will also be a diesel pump sold separately - I am looking for £100 for the diesel pump. The only reason we have changed the engine is because we have always fancied having the tdi conversion done and we need a little bit more speed and economy as the family has grown. Engine has 140k miles on and has never let us down. Timing belt and glow plugs changed at around 110k. Would be an ideal replacement for an ABL that has gone pop. The van is currently in Telford having the engine professionally replaced and I am collecting it tomorrow to bring back to Ormskirk (West Lancs). I will have the engine on board on the way back through so would be prepared to drop it off on my way back through if someone wants to do a quick sale.....Otherwise, the engine will be collect from Ormskirk (I am happy to enter into negotiations about the possibility of delivery at another time). Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Good wishes

The RTeam :ILU:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saturday evening bump:ILU:

Engine is in Telford - can ship by pallet or collect from Telford

Open to offers

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have for sale a 1.9TD ABL engine which has come out of my van after having had the Tdi conversion done. The engine does not come with ancillaries and is basically what is left after a tdi conversion has been done. I am looking for about £450. There will also be a diesel pump sold separately - I am looking for £100 for the diesel pump. The only reason we have changed the engine is because we have always fancied having the tdi conversion done and we need a little bit more speed and economy as the family has grown. Engine has 140k miles on and has never let us down. Timing belt and glow plugs changed at around 110k. Would be an ideal replacement for an ABL that has gone pop. The van is currently in Telford having the engine professionally replaced and I am collecting it tomorrow to bring back to Ormskirk (West Lancs). I will have the engine on board on the way back through so would be prepared to drop it off on my way back through if someone wants to do a quick sale.....Otherwise, the engine will be collect from Ormskirk (I am happy to enter into negotiations about the possibility of delivery at another time). Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Good wishes

The RTeam :ILU:
Hi mate is the engine still for sale?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts