VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my 1.9td engine has gone bang so im thinking of my options and a 1.9tdi seems the best one so im wandering if their is anyone in dorset or near poole that could possibly help me with the conversion if i supplied the doner car or engine and parts and helped or just booked it in how much £ would i be looking at

ps sellin my van is not an option T:T:

·
Registered
256 Posts
hi mate,

there's a guy in devon did this. He did a pretty good description of this. have a search on the forum for it. If I find his name i'll pm you

rob

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If plymouth isnt too far we could do it (vehicle transport can be taken care of)... Ring me at work (pete) to discuss prices 01752 344114.
sounds a plan and thanks for offer but my van wont even run i had to get bullfrog on here to tow my van back from garage

·
Registered
20 Posts
hello, how are you getting on with the search? im after same but nothing wrong with my motor, jus slow....what worries me is the ign transponder/ecu etc.did you find anyone after? i also want the 5th gear mod to lower rpm.

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Pearly whites i would have a professional do the conversion for you,someone that pioneered the conversion and has plenty of experience doing it right T:

Call VWConnections on 01872561697

1 - 11 of 11 Posts