VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im growing my hair to raise funds for clic.
Basically until the next wurzledubs:eek:
Ive not had hair for 20 years so should be interestingI:

So dig deep and get me sponsoredT:

Ill put updates on here as it grows

If you'd like to sponsor me ill pm my paypal, I can keep track then and put it into the pot on here.

Every sponsor will be thanked on the threadT:

The chap in the middle is meRasp: As you can see I don't have a great thatch to start withI:

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Re: 1 year hair grow

Cool idea but from what I remember at Wurzledubs there weren't that many hairs to grow!!I::)
That's what makes it such a big challenge, so dig deep!! Ill be paying at wdz next year an undisclosed sum per inch, so start rubbing the miracle grow in!!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

That's what makes it such a big challenge, so dig deep!! Ill be paying at wdz next year an undisclosed sum per inch, so start rubbing the miracle grow in!!
I've tried Miracle Gro on some parts of me that were less than impressive.
No change at all after the bandages came off. :(

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thank you kind sir T:
go on then for your efforts i will start the ball rolling with a crisp £10 note so please pm me your details T:
Thanks Ted pm heading your way T:
Cool idea but from what I remember at Wurzledubs there weren't that many hairs to grow!!I::)
No that's because it was short Rasp: certainly not because im follicley challenged I:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

I've had a thought Mr BashBash. I was going to give a tenner but....
If you grow EVERYTHING above the shirt collar ie beard, ear hair, nasal hair I'll double yer money!A:
Come on, who wants to see MR ThumpThump looking like Grizzly AdamsI::D

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

I'll sponsor you £5 English Pounds per inch grown.

This may be better as a sticky in the Pub section or all other more commonly used sections to get more publicity.

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts

T4 ted forgot to send you a tenner mate so PM me your details and I will do it for him I:

Good effort well done T:

1 - 20 of 151 Posts