VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
A convoy we have.:db
Where are we going to meet and what time before heading up to Coventry?

Besides I only have a little car, where would I fit my horns?:confused:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
One four one four for a copy? Mark, wrong thread, this isn't the Coventry convoy, it's the Ace Cafe version!

Ian. :D

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Uhmmmmm I: (Too much forum browsing, so many idea's... had a brain overload methinks!!)

I have the Ace run penciled in and it's looking like a defo for Sunday!!:jiggy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Blackett, and the rest of the gang :)

Thanks for the invite and sorry I didnt make it.....was a tad hung over LOL:

Would have made the effort if I had know before, plus I have 2 other mates close by to me in Kettering that have T4's that might be up for a get together T:

Anyway hope to make the next meet up as dont get up to much now days and would be nice to meet up with some new people.

Cheers Steve'O'

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey Blackett, and the rest of the gang :)

Thanks for the invite and sorry I didnt make it.....was a tad hung over LOL:

Would have made the effort if I had know before, plus I have 2 other mates close by to me in Kettering that have T4's that might be up for a get together T:

Anyway hope to make the next meet up as dont get up to much now days and would be nice to meet up with some new people.

Cheers Steve'O'
hey steve O im in kett as well!! we usually have a kruise out to the cov meet, we'll have to hook up for the next one :)

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
sounds a great idea
country park wife kids and dog
"want to go for awalk love lets go , hay lets follow that t4 thats following that t4 "
think she would twig on whats going onLOL:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I can't make the Feb meet, so enjoy yourselves. See you at their March meet at Santa Pod hopefully.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I believe that the London Region are having their monthly meeting on the 17th March, next Tuesday. Do any 100% Unofficial Northants members fancy a convoy to the Ace to check it out? The meet is at 6pm, but it doesn't matter what time we get there really.

Any thoughts?

41 - 57 of 57 Posts