VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so...ive ordered my adapters for my porsche wheels and gone for these sizesT:
20mm fronts.....8.5j and final E.T. 32
30mm rears.....10j final E.T. 17:eek: gonna have 225 40 18s all round....loads a stretch:cool:
what do ya think? will the rear tread tuck under the arch?:gl

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
so...ive ordered my adapters for my porsche wheels and gone for these sizesT:
20mm fronts.....8.5j and final E.T. 32
30mm rears.....10j final E.T. 17:eek: gonna have 225 40 18s all round....loads a stretch:cool:
what do ya think? will the rear tread tuck under the arch?:gl
do they not do 15mm fronts?

then 20mm rears?

si.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do they not do 15mm fronts?

then 20mm rears?

si.
i was a bit sketched out about only having 15mm max of thread in the front hubs:*....20mm was my limit:*
i maybe should have gone 20mm on the back but thought porsche wheels...gotta be wide:D
if its too much on the rear ill try the 20mm ones and sell the 30sT:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the 30's maye be a little too much mate to be honest,without some serious spacing work...

20mm would be a lot better...

dont think you have anything to worry about,about being wide mate with 10j rims..:D
im gonna make my own spacer...being a carpenter and seeing paul m's one i think it would be rude not to try:D......but....if it goes pete tong im gonna have to look into the zwo ones
didnt you say a while ago that you may be able to get them? any luck?

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
im gonna make my own spacer...being a carpenter and seeing paul m's one i think it would be rude not to try:D......but....if it goes pete tong im gonna have to look into the zwo ones
didnt you say a while ago that you may be able to get them? any luck?
mate i would defo fit the wheels 1st and then measure and make...you will be surprised how far the rail has to come out..:eek:

good luck mate cant wait to see them on...T:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
didn't you get any reply on the hub machining from futbus :*
I did....he said he would have a look at the set up and get back to me, but I spoke to aggie and got the idea it would be more hassle than it's worth, cost wise anyway..... Never mind, just wanna get these on now!T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts