VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the t4 on eBay, already got 130, underpriced? Or just the normal going interest for a t4? Any views on this? Cheers, tony

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
nice bus, much have you got it listed at? when I was looking for mine on the bay I listed all the T4's and selected watch to see what sort of price they would go for, if any stuck within my price range I'd wait till the last hour or so before bidding... funny thing was, I got mine on a buy it now. and when I went to collect it the guy couldn't believe how many watchers it had. I couldn't believe it either as I thought I got it for a bargain T:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh thanks guys, got it up at 4500 which I'd be happy with. Thought that was the going rate for a decent van, just thought I might be missing something, cheers for comments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds like a fair price for what looks like a nice bus mate :ILU:
yeh thanks bro, the t5 I had lined up to buy has fell through as hes sold it someone else, felt like taking my t4 off ebay, but because of work load I have on I think a t5s the only way forward.

·
Registered
409 Posts
A few years ago my 1973 bay window firebus got up to 980 watchers but ended up with only one bid which was starting price!. Wouldnt read too much into it really, too many timewasters, also only consider it sold when cash is in the bank!. Nice bus, good luck

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice bus mate and seems a very reasonable price, I imagine you're getting bombarded with the chancers offering you stupidly low money, cash waiting, can collect tomorrow etc, etc......... or is it just me that gets that every time I sell something on eBay

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A few years ago my 1973 bay window firebus got up to 980 watchers but ended up with only one bid which was starting price!. Wouldnt read too much into it really, too many timewasters, also only consider it sold when cash is in the bank!. Nice bus, good luck
thanks mate, cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice bus mate and seems a very reasonable price, I imagine you're getting bombarded with the chancers offering you stupidly low money, cash waiting, can collect tomorrow etc, etc......... or is it just me that gets that every time I sell something on eBay
mate its ridiculous, your not the only one, actually ignored more than half of the messages, people are asking if it starts and drives? whats that all about? I don't mind offers as im guilty of a few cheeky offers myself in the past. but yeh ive have some stupidy low ones. cheers

·
Registered
192 Posts
I watch loads of things with no intention of bidding, just to see what it ends up at,I have also bid on things which I think are stupidly low and worth a lot more if I end up with winning bid,ok but don't in my dreams expect to.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I recently advertised my brothers T5 on ebay, by end of the auction it had over 600 watchers, didnt sell though.

I mainly put it on for him to generate interest and it sold outside of ebay, to many timewasters on there...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts