VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks looking for a set of original 5 spoke 15" alloys for my T4 as I have got a caddy trailer with 5 spoke alloys on it so would be easier to change the van wheels then the caddy wheels can anyone help with this ???? Had a set but sold them last year typical so would be great full if anyone can help me with this . :confused:

·
Pedal box guru
2,616 Posts
Hi,

I have a set of 4 bought them from here ages ago, started prepping them for powder coating but never really got them finished.

they need a bit more work removing kerbing marks and recoating.

let me know if you are interested.

Cheers Trev.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Hi,

I have a set of 4 bought them from here ages ago, started prepping them for powder coating but never really got them finished.

they need a bit more work removing kerbing marks and recoating.

let me know if you are interested.

Cheers Trev.
If the above person isn't interested I definitely would be, price dependant, pm me if they are available T:

Cheers

Bob

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi wild welder sorry havent got back to you sooner was speaking to you regarding the alloys the you said you had on my post as i was wanting to get set of originals bacl on the van and was just wondering if you still had them by any chance if you do could you let me know and if your stinn wanting to sell them that would be great.

cheers Blue robbie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts