VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

The place where I work (an electronics recycler) has just taken delivery of a load (20+) TFT screens, 15" and 17" size of various brands.

The interesting thing is they are 12V so with a DC-DC adapter could be used in a vehicle.

They have no PSU's but I can cherry pick the best if anyone is interested in one.

They retail out at 50 but if anyone wants one I will put them aside. Cost? 15 quid :)

Can do bulk as we get loads in. Carriage on one would be about seven quid I think but at cost anyway.

Any good to anyone?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had quite a few enquiries on these. Can't get any detailed photos of the individual units until I get to work on Monday but we have an auction on ebay for a batch of 10 that is a pretty representitive sample:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120453508316

There's loads of different ones, I will cherry pick the best ones for members I:

All that's needed is a DC-DC 12v PSU (cheap and easy) to get them working or I may be able to get my hands on some 240v PSU's if I look around the warehouse. Can put a VGA lead in as well.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I'll have a cherry picked 17" to play around with in the old media bus I'm building!! T:

Let me know how and when you need payment.

·
Registered
133 Posts
as t4 said i would like a 17" incher to mess withT: pm with details for payment inc postage many thanks, jim or ring 07799833298 afternoons better
preferably black or grey

·
Registered
228 Posts
i will have 17 inch if possible please?,i am away on holiday as from tuesday,my works number is 07889039825 if needed.cheers

G

·
I'll take a peachy 17 incher please. PM me when you want paying though as I start working away from home this week. A:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Just to add I can pay 'now' via any method you like I:

·
Registered
756 Posts
17 in black if poss for me with leads if you can manage it matey...pm me payment details......cheers paul.A:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts