VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am up grading my trusty steed of my welder to a semi industrial welder.

So my mig has to go for space more than anything.

150amp perfect range for van repair and restoration. Years back I had a 130 it just was not enough. The 150amp is just right.

I think it's sealey.

I had a new circuit board fitted to it last summer. Lucky a mate of mine is an agent for them so it was just changed for new rather than repair.

Upgraded steel torch liner not plastic. Up graded Earth clamp.

Ready to take what ever bottles you need, industrial or DIY small bottles.

I put it on wheels to make life easy.

Decent bit of kit

Collection from Southampton really if you want to post then you need to arrange really.

same as this one.. ( a picture of the same unit I found on line )

Mine does not have the handle like the one in the photo.

£90 can't say fairer than that. PM me here or call the office Mob 07733 444571

I am getting a bigger sealey so I trust the make.

sample of work

this whole area was missing from one of my cars and I made it from scratch with some real fine welding to avoid heat transfer and buckle of the metal. Made from scratch sheet metal..

using this welder..

from this

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:eek: Going on ebay soon can't believe no one wants this.. esp when you see ebay prices on these

·
Registered
69 Posts
Guys I work in Bristol all week and travel back to southampton at the week ends, if you need it moving I can do this if it helps, next week will be great as I will be using my van to collect a camper conversion anyway, let me know if you need it collected.T:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh just seen this

Cheers guys. Ok It looks like I have some one who wants to buy this machine I don't blame them.

I am indeed in Southampton and I am very flexable on times as I am the CEO of my self ( love that saying mate has it on his facebook ) basicly selfemployed public dogs body!

I am more than happy to help relay this to any one if it helps get it to Bristol for a buyer that's very kind of you. T:

I'll have a chat with the buyer and I am sure he will be in touch. T:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Where in Southampton are you based for collection?

It will probably need to be next weekend now as I have other arrangements this weekend,

What are the dimensions of the welder? May try and get it in the boot of my car rather than run the van back up to Bristol,

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nr Makro, I can get it over to you as I have a van anyway. It's not that big it's Microwave size to be honest so not to bad.

I forgot to mail the guy I will do that..

T:

·
Registered
528 Posts
has this gone? im working over the bridge from bristol so can pick up on the friday (not being awkward... it costs ELEVEN QUID to take my berlingo over to wales, but free return?)

if you still have it, give me a call.. 07825137058

cheers

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok update.

I have it ready to go

Just waiting for Pete to come back to me

Mrsurfer to come back to me with reguards me dropping it off to him ( please call so I can arrange this )

------------------------------------

Failing any of this I have a second in line who wants to collect on Friday From Bristol/Wales

1 - 12 of 12 Posts