VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

BACK UP FOR SALE DFINATE THIS TIME ROLL UP ROLL UP

For those in the know or those following my 200bhp project........

Basically i have decided to go for a HYBRID Turbo

Therefore i have for sale a very very rare 150bhp T4 exhaust manifold and Volvo V70 KKK K14-2 Turbocharger. The turbocharger is the same variant as he T4 one but with uprated internals and is capable of 200bhp....................... (and gasket)

The turbo and manifold are direct bolt on items just downpipe fab needed..........

Now the good bit.............. I want £250 ono for both posted..............................

This is a must have for the PP guys...........

see these links for info.......

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21901&highlight=volvo

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33670&highlight=project+power

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Yep sold to the man sponsered by StellaI:I:I:I:

Cornwalls going to have more rapid T4s than FinlandLOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:
White wine & not a feckin clue what I've just bought if ya dont mind LOL:

GET IN :cool: I think :D

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
so after your day at the bmx track you've decided that bmx'ing isn't for you and have spent your funds on a turbo...............top work that manT:T::D

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
so after your day at the bmx track you've decided that bmx'ing isn't for you and have spent your funds on a turbo...............top work that manT:T::D
You know that sweet cheeks.......sometimes after a few too many beers.....ya just gotta make a hasty retreat LOL:

Unless youre there with ya fine & dandy shots....in which case, ya hang around for a wee drab or two T:T:T:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Argh so thats what the text message was for whilst i was stuffing my face with curry earlier Chris!

So Matt have the botch boys decided they can fit your Holset 5.0 litre truck turbo to your 2.5 van engine? However will you get it to spool quick enough to boost before you hit 4300rpm and have to change gear and get through the lag againLOL:
When talking turbochargers Biggest is not always best especially with diesel engines,trust me i only have 22 years experience!

Yes Chris i can fit the ovlov turbo and squirters to your van mate no problemT:
You might end up quicker than my 1.9I:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Argh so thats what the text message was for whilst i was stuffing my face with curry earlier Chris!

So Matt have the botch boys decided they can fit your Holset 5.0 litre truck turbo to your 2.5 van engine? However will you get it to spool quick enough to boost before you hit 4300rpm and have to change gear and get through the lag againLOL:
When talking turbochargers Biggest is not always best especially with diesel engines,trust me i only have 22 years experience!

Yes Chris i can fit the ovlov turbo and squirters to your van mate no problemT:
You might end up quicker than my 1.9I:
Dont know about 5 litres this is what the Holset website claim..............

Developed in conjunction with our alliance partners MHI, the Holset HX20, HX25 and HX27 are suitable for engines of up to 4 litres capacity.

Lightweight and compact, these turbochargers are aimed at light duty commercial engine applications.

Available with a wastegate turbine and low inertia rotors, these turbochargers are ideal for stop/start duty cycles on larger passenger vehicles and smaller commercial application!

Botch It Brothers ???? Tried asking capable Forum member for some adivce / help even offered cash didnt want any freebies just some help and drew a blankI:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
You girls are confusing me :confused: I may need to go punish myself 2 try & get back on track with the story here I:

Peace, luv & understanding T:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Matt im sorry if my sense of humour confused you,i gave you all the help i had face to face in april at the meet and my advice was to ring RK and speak to Jeremy,you did this and the outcome was that you were invited round with whatever parts you had required so that Jeremy could take a look and advise and posssibly price the job for you.According to Jeremy he's still waiting.
I am limited to what i can do at home due to space,tools and equipment and what your van requires is beyond what i can offer outside from work and at work i am an employee and beneath my employer.
Just to add when i said that i can fit the volvo turbo to Chris's van this will also be done at work....but he would already know this because he's known me longer and been round to RK several times.

I was unaware that Holset now offer small frame turbo's for smaller engine applications,im sorry Matt for what i assumed earlierT:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Matt im sorry if my sense of humour confused you,i gave you all the help i had face to face in april at the meet and my advice was to ring RK and speak to Jeremy,you did this and the outcome was that you were invited round with whatever parts you had required so that Jeremy could take a look and advise and posssibly price the job for you.According to Jeremy he's still waiting.
I am limited to what i can do at home due to space,tools and equipment and what your van requires is beyond what i can offer outside from work and at work i am an employee and beneath my employer.
Just to add when i said that i can fit the volvo turbo to Chris's van this will also be done at work....but he would already know this because he's known me longer and been round to RK several times.

I was unaware that Holset now offer small frame turbo's for smaller engine applications,im sorry Matt for what i assumed earlierT:
No worries bud not you its me got wrong end of stick completely seem to be doing that a lot lately.......:( anyway god nows what i doing at the moment holset,volvo turbo who knows just going round and round in cirlcles :(

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Love is in the air Rasp:

Now.....fit the Holset & sell me the rest.......stop dillydallyin around young man :D

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chris have pretty much sourced you every thing you need fella will pm details later......

yep me custom manifold source has let me down so back to square one again:(

getting fed up with this now.....

for anyone following this thread its all on ebay uk and ebay germany just gotta search:ILU:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep this is pushing me German to the limit ...................LOL:

but whilst searching for your bits did find this cheeky little number...............

well when your confused about what to do its best to buy something else...............

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Am totaly confused now!:confused:, is the turbo and manifold sold or not?, if not do you know how much work the turbo has done at all. Was just about to send mine off to be modified but this might be another easier route.
Cheers Christian.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not as confused as me .................... just going round and round in circles..............

no the turbo has not been sold im hanging on to it for the moment.......

Im helping conspiracey source the parts he needs........................

but just check ebay there are three volvo v70 tdi k14-2 turbos on there at the mo......................

allways plenty about.................

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
not as confused as me .................... just going round and round in circles..............

no the turbo has not been sold im hanging on to it for the moment.......

Im helping conspiracey source the parts he needs........................

but just check ebay there are three volvo v70 tdi k14-2 turbos on there at the mo......................

allways plenty about.................
I cant find one :confused: I'm such a dullard :bhd:D

ahhhhhh.....found one!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts