VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have 10..15..or maybe 20mm Hubcentric spacers (set of 4) with bolts that would fit alloys for sale....
Once i lower my van the wheels are going to be rubbing on the engine, so need to move them out a bit...I:

I have a 2005 T5 ....

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Does anyone have 10..15..or maybe 20mm Hubcentric spacers (set of 4) with bolts that would fit alloys for sale....
Once i lower my van the wheels are going to be rubbing on the engine, so need to move them out a bit...I:

I have a 2005 T5 ....
what wheels are you using??

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure, they were used wheels i bought, are 900KG each with a 53offset, 20" running 275/40/20 tyres, on full lock they are hitting the lower engine guard, but i think once i lower it they will be rubbing the inside of the arch...

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Just need the center bore of the wheels and a bit of measuring up and your away. I've got 9J on the front with 10mm spacers and 10J out back 15mm spacers if that helps

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The wheels are a perfect fit on the hubs...so what do I need to measure?
I have about 15mm clearance to the edge of the wheel arch so was going to try and get 15mm spacers....any ideas where I can get some cheap cheap cheap.....and bolts......?..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.