Discussion Starter #1
17'' Ronal alloys made in Germany

7j ET 45 5x112 Straight fit on a T4

All in near perfect condition

Fitted with 225/50/17 98xl tyres

2 x are usable but near the wearbars, so will need changeing very soon
1 x is usable with a little more tread but is scrubbed on the inside quite low
1 x needs replaceing

I bought these from a forum member a few months ago, but decided to keep my Merc wheels

£250 collection only

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone interested before I list them on ebay

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hey Andy, I am very interested in these, however I am on the Isle Of Wight, would it be a problem hanging onto them until I'm next over on the mainland, 2-6th March? I could pay a deposit so you know I wouldn't muck you about T: Can I have 1st dibs please?

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Andy, I am very interested in these, however I am on the Isle Of Wight, would it be a problem hanging onto them until I'm next over on the mainland, 2-6th March? I could pay a deposit so you know I wouldn't muck you about T: Can I have 1st dibs please?
Sorry, but I need these moved asap, also need the cash to spend on my van

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Thanks Andy, wheels popped on for a trial fit and pleased with them T: New tyres going on on Wednesday.

Cheers for been accommodating, shame I couldn't stop longer and chat. Give me a shout if you ever want to change your side windows I:

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would love to see some pics with them fitted, really glad you are happy with themT:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'll get some this weekend Andy. I got the 225/55 profile fitted yesterday and I'm well chuffed with the ride. Smooooooth :D

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They look really good, do they handle better with the 225 55 17 as I am thinking of changing mine from 205 55 17 to 225 55 17 + adjusting my front up a bit more, I seem to spend all my time looking for potholes.:*

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'm much happier with the ride now Andy, like you said a lot of the suspension is in the tyres and the larger volume of these is great. To be honest handling wise I can't really tell much difference between these and my 40's on the 18's, it still corners as well in my opinion. Only thing I do notice is a bit more of a step up and down into the van.

I was thankful yesterday of the larger profile as we did a BBQ on top of the downs when I took the picture above. It was very wet and muddy getting out of the field and it was nice to know my rims weren't actually in the mud, as with my old wheels they would have been in places.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts