VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps
Right i now have my new alloys on so i have some Nova Volaris for sale, i had the wheels checked at national tyre last night as i was told that 2 were slightly buckled, but the guys there said they are only slight and nothing to worry about. So these will be a bargain for anyone on a budget.
They are originally sold for the Audi a8 which gives 500 - 600kg a corner rating. they are like brand new, not even 12 months old,5 x112p.c.d., 18" x 8" et i think 42, 57 mm center but can check( they are bang on right for the t4), i will be at Beaulieu this weekend so wouldn't be able to sort out till next week.
I want £250 for them but open to sensible offers comes with complete set of chrome bolts and locking nuts. I will post some proper pics next week if required but here they are on my van,

They are now boxed up ready to go. I would prefer pick up but may meet half way if not too far
Cheers For looking
Paul

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi
Still for sale will accept £200 i need them gone.

ACTUALLY 730 kg loaded, ET45.

Cheers Paul

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry mate been busy......managed to grab another set,only wanted for a van i was converted.....cheers anyway,would of thought these would of been gone by now??

:ILU:
No Worries, so would i they are a bargain.
Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey - i'm interetsed in these for £150 - am driving to Lancaster on Friday 25th September, from London so can either swing past late friday night (will not leave London until 6ish) or on my way back down Saturday morning.

Let me know if that date works. I'm just gunna have a look to see how much the tyres are going to cost.

Cheers, Sam

·
Registered
83 Posts
hi i'm interested in these too mate.

I will be in warrington next week to pick up my car so let me know if i can do the deal with you.

cheers
Darryl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts