VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE "18 SR1200 Superlook alloys with load rated tyres.

Hi all.

Im selling my 18" SR1200 Superlook alloys like so many of my mods, there up for sale because im looking at changing my van over this year so alot of my previous mods must go!!

I have had these alloys less than a year so they are in good condition. Unfortunatly one rim has a very small chip about 5mm, Ive tryed to show this in the pics below.But that is the only problem with them.

These alloys are on load rated 235/50/18 101W Federal Super Steel 595 tyres, the tyres have only done around 3000 miles as the van was being worked on most of the year so I didnt get chance to take it anywere. They have no damage or punctures. Fronts have 6mm tyre depth and rears have 7.5mm, however they are still on my van untill I get my new wheels fitted, so these depths might change slightly.

Im wanting £650 for them off a forum member, but im open to offers. I will however be advertising these on ebay shortly for £700. Just as soon as my new wheels are on T:

Let me know if you are intrested, or if your wanting to make me a sensible offer and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

Cheers
Tom.

Just a few pics.

This is how they look on my van.

The small chip (sorry about the quality of the picture)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys, just to let anyone who may be intrested in the wheels know, ill be away for a week this coming saturday (24th for those who have lost track of days :D), so if you have any questions or anything, send me them and ill reply to you all, as soon as im back.T:

Up until then though ill be available.

Cheers
Tom.

P.S. BUMP

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking to get rid of these now as my RR fitting kit will be arriving shortly, and I dont want to be storing them, so anybody intrested let me know as Im asking less off you guys as forum members and Im putting them on ebay as soon as my new wheels are on. T:

Cheers Guys
Bump

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Can you tell me if these will drop straight onto my 1999 T4 Ex-AA van?

I am a little worried about the load rating of my current ones (only just bought the van) and the tires are pretty low.

Like the look of them, just want to know if they will drop straight onto mine, which is currently lowered by 55mm.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts

I am a little worried about the load rating of my current ones (only just bought the van) and the tires are pretty low.

Like the look of them, just want to know if they will drop straight onto mine, which is currently lowered by 55mm.

Thanks.
Nope, wrong PCD. You need 5x112 for a T4. These will be 5x120. T:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks.
HI Jim

Just had a quick look on the forum and apparently T5 wheels dont fit T4s. T4 wheels are 5 x 112, T5 wheels are 5 x 120 pdc. so diffrent stud pattern, sorry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts