VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my old wheels. 18", two have offset of 35 and the others are 30. There is only one decent tyre with loads of tread and load of 92w extra load. Others are no good to be honest (one on the limit and slow puncture, one has cracks on sidewall and other has slow puncture). All are kerbed, look ok from a distance but **** up close. Tyres are 225 40 18. 4 audi centre caps. Must be worth a small amount? £50Y:

from a distanceA:

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
could you courier down if so i am more than willing to pay the cost of courier and the price you asking not worried about tyres just want the alloys
regards steve*<:)>

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
maybe stepping out as the distance is an issue (subject to courier)
will not object if some one can collect as i can not wants to take a lead on this :ILU:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
dude you can get a courier from ebay buy it now £27 for four alloys to any uk destination ive used them several times :ILU:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
P&P is £35, so £85 altogether. I am going to give lwbsteve first refusal, I think thats fair as we were both unaware of cheaper courier*<:)>

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Went on the parcelforce site and typed in the weight of all 4 wheels and it came up at well over £100:eek:
Couldn't believe it, that ebay one is good*<:)>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts