VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
won some bargain genuine wheels on ebay was going to get tyres and make money on them but havnt even collected wheels yet

thought i would offer anyone on here the chance of a bargain

please pm me if interested asap and i can forward a pic

collection is in ebbw vale wales

£67

GENUINE 5 spoke WHEELS

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
previously known as "cheekychappy84"
876 Posts
Pm sent bud
Ideal for me as it's only down the road!
Give me a text on the number i sent u :)

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im waiting for reply from seller ive just emailed him for contact no.

didnt want to do it earlier as if no one was interested i wouldn`t of contacted himI:

as soon as received tel no. i will reply to cheekychappy first as first person requesting he actually wants them.

apoligies if anyone thinks this is wrong but ive had 6 pm about this all received at once all saying they want them

have waited for the first person on advert to state they want to be first in line

its an ebay item aswell remember not mine, i have spoke to seller but i we all know what ebay is like i may not get a reply. .

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
im waiting for reply from seller ive just emailed him for contact no.

didnt want to do it earlier as if no one was interested i wouldn`t of contacted himI:

as soon as received tel no. i will reply to cheekychappy first as first person requesting he actually wants them.

apoligies if anyone thinks this is wrong but ive had 6 pm about this all received at once all saying they want them

have waited for the first person on advert to state they want to be first in line

its an ebay item aswell remember not mine, i have spoke to seller but i we all know what ebay is like i may not get a reply. .
mate pm sent and grill waiting.simon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts