VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am gonna put these on the Flea-Bay, but just thought I'd see if any interest here 1st as they are 5x112 fitment :)

Basically I have a set of 4, 8.0" x 18" et30 5x112 Audi RS4 Replica wheels for sale.

These are NOT the cheapo replicas made in China, but are made in Italy.
They are 5x112 Bolt hole fitment only, again NOT like the Chinese ones that are multi-fitment.

They have been fully re-furbished by me inside and out, NO kerb markings, or scratches, and the 'Twist' is that I have done away with the traditional centre caps, and have fitted just the normal centre hole caps instead. This leaves the stud holes exposed, giving a totally different 'Look' to the run-of-the-mill RS4 look of every other van!! :D :cool:

They are NOT fitted with any tyres, so its just wheels Only.

The et30 may cause some issues I don't know?, but others have said they will fit a T4 fine with 225/40/18 tyres fitted. They did come Off of a T4, but I didn't see them first hand so I don't know what they looked like etc....

Anyway, I am asking for £170 for them which I think is a fair price due to them being re-furbed, with no Kerbing etc...

PICK UP ONLY please, in West Wiltshire. :)

Pics>.............

Cheers :cool:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK then, Pete 3467 has counted himself OUT of the sale.

So, these are Still available. :cool:

·
Registered
2007 T5 2.5TDi Kombi 130bhp in Shadow Blue
1,708 Posts
should one want to would it be possible to ever refit centre caps?

is there any movement on the price

Cheers

Tom

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't see why not??

The reason they aren't fitted with the bigger caps, is because I didn't get them with any!!
I thought they would look abit 'different' to the normal style RS4's as fitted to every other T4 on the road.

The only issue might be the colour match of the caps with the wheels??

I would keep them for my own van, but I am running a set of genuine Audi RS6 style wheels which I actually prefer.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I can't see why not??

The reason they aren't fitted with the bigger caps, is because I didn't get them with any!!
I thought they would look abit 'different' to the normal style RS4's as fitted to every other T4 on the road.

The only issue might be the colour match of the caps with the wheels??

I would keep them for my own van, but I am running a set of genuine Audi RS6 style wheels which I actually prefer.
Where exactly you based mate,

Cheers

Tom

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I would be interested if the price was a bit lower but given the price of tyres with a decent load rating I couldn't go to 170 I'm afraid.

If you feel you can accept a lower price then please PM me as I am looking for some 18's asap

Cheers

Tom

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not willing to budge much on the price TBH, they have just been re-furbed, and have New centre caps, so look as new!!

Granted you may get some with tyres for a bit more ££, but they will be scratched, and have kerbing I can guarantee ;) Depends if you can put up with that or not??

Anyhow, back up for the weekend viewers again I:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts