VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have for sale a set of 18" RS4 wheels 8x18 et35 5/112 pcd currently painted lairy green/yellow come complete with excellent tyres. I can sandblast these and repaint them any colour if preferred.
£350 ovno

Cheers Jared

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are mk2 twin spikes sorry forgot to say. Will try and get pix up in a bit
Regards Jared

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price includes repaint in "normal" colours ie not pearl/candy etc... Need to sell these as I have found my next set of wheels and the mrs will kill me if I don't sell these first lol

Cheers jared

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi I'm near Leicester and they are extra load tyres. Specified upon initial purchase to be fitted to the van and that's what they recommended.
Thanks
Cheers Jared

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can courier them to you that's not a problem. Got a mate that sends loads of stuff everyday so sorts me out

Cheers jared

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In what way are they dangerous? I have been running them on my van or two years and my friend has them on his van for a year. But no worries mate

Cheers Jared

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi they are 92w load rated and they are literally like new must be 8mm of tread

Cheers jared

·
Registered
184 Posts
Cheers great looking wheels and I'm sorely tempted but a little low on the load rating for my lwb but I'm sure will look great on someones swb so bttt

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No worries mate. Perfect for swb as mine is. Thanks for the compliment and looking.

Cheers Jared

1 - 17 of 17 Posts