VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my van is a year old now been into vw 5 times already for oil leak and electrical problems today the glow plug light started flashing on followed by the engine management light back to the dealers loosing convidence in this van was going to europe in it next year aswell....:eek:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just had that... Pressure sensor for the dpf, common prob across the VW range too according to google and the dealer. 30 min fix. Could be a load of other things too but this was easy!

·
Registered
213 Posts
when my van did that it was the egr valve they replaced the lot although it took them a week to sort it. Not saying thats whats wrong with your. Hope they sort it quickly

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
been in today to have it checked its the dpf valve thing that needs replacing? also needs new strut top bearings replacing as they have had a few faulty ones..... i hope it settles down!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
make sure the replacement part ends in a B not an A or you'll be back again... also that they give it a while to calibrate and set up.

Loads of stuff on forums about this one.

What's the deal with the strut tops?eek

·
Registered
875 Posts
Vindicates having the dpf delete done on my van...

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
make sure the replacement part ends in a B not an A or you'll be back again... also that they give it a while to calibrate and set up.

U serious about a/ b thing?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

i didnt know out about the strut tops and someone else took my van out and told me went it to vw and they told my they have done quite a few on new vans had a look yesterday and said mine need changing........

·
Registered
875 Posts
Very likely, but only on the bits that have been fiddled with.... I think the rest is ok.... did mine at 5 ish k...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts