VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for a change, I'm looking to swap my 19" Lamborghini Gallardo Alloys, for some 18" Grey or Black alloys, preferably something like the BK racing cross spokes with 50 or 55' tyres on. One of mine has been kerbed quite badly but only in one place, the other 3 are spotless, also the tyres on them all have plenty of tread left, like new.

I'm not looking to swap for any old rubbish that happens to be black and is 18", i do actually want to keep my van looking nice. May also consider swapping if they aren't black or grey, but are very nice.

Here's what mine look like on the van.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
I might be interested I have a mint set of 3 month old 18" VW EOS wheels in Gloss Black with excellent tyres. They look mega but always up for a change.

Can I see a pic of the kerbed one pls? I don't want to have to replace it as my current ones are MINT.

thanks DB

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes mate, sorry for the delay, will take a pic of the kerbed one this afternoon, will try to get a clear pic, the camera on this phone isn't great though.

What EOS alloys are they? I've done a search there seems to be 3 different types?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a pic of the kerbed alloy, it's not too bad and is hardly noticeable unless you look real close

·
Registered
75 Posts
i have a set of mint 18" amg wheels new style not old ones just been refurbed in gra
pite gret just a shame you live so far away

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the Monza's are nice looking wheels, although not what i'm after. Thanks for replying :)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hi I have set off rs6 wheels the 5 spoke ones of your interested there silver my number is 07738375222 if you are interested?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hi
i have these if you are interested deep dish 18's just in process of having them sprayed black
as the photo shows them in primer ready for spraying
the only downside is that the tyres are 235/35/18 rear and 225/35/18 front

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
Hi
i have these if you are interested deep dish 18's just in process of having them sprayed black
as the photo shows them in primer ready for spraying
the only downside is that the tyres are 235/35/18 rear and 225/35/18 front
Nice rims. I take it the outers were not polished then ?

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
Are you fixed on getting 18" or would a nice merc phat five style option wheel (17") be a possibility with a little cash. choice of tyres too depending on what size you wanted 225/50, 215/45, 205/45. All good tread.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hi no there was no polished lip when I bought them
I think I will be putting a polished lip on them if I am keeping them
Which I think I might as they are growing on me and I will replace the nuts for stainless steel ones

1 - 14 of 14 Posts