VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im new to the forum so please dont get annoyed if this has been a topic before as im sure it probably has... Ive bought a full mk3 golf tdi with a very good running engine to convert into my 91 1.9 non turbo t4. Im just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction as to what else i need to do the conversion or can i use basically everything off my donor car? Also everything i need to do to complete the conversion or any links giving a guide to do the conversion would be much appreciated. Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok cheers guys... Ive been reading through them and am getting mixed thoughts wonder if yous can help me.... What do i need an dont need from my golf donor car? Alternator power steerin etc? N as mine is a naturally aspirated engine am i ok to use the golf turbo manifold etc? What new bits will i need to buy so i can get them ordered ive read bits about needing a 2.5tdi pedal but also read that others used existing pedak with the fly by wire...? How hard is the fifth gear to change in the gearbox?? Thanks guys any help is appreciated as dying to get tdi power!! :)

Ps.. Its all getting sprayed up when the engine is out so will be a tad delay from removing the standard engine to fitting the new 1 :)

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Ok cheers guys... Ive been reading through them and am getting mixed thoughts wonder if yous can help me.... What do i need an dont need from my golf donor car? Alternator power steerin etc? N as mine is a naturally aspirated engine am i ok to use the golf turbo manifold etc? What new bits will i need to buy so i can get them ordered ive read bits about needing a 2.5tdi pedal but also read that others used existing pedak with the fly by wire...? How hard is the fifth gear to change in the gearbox?? Thanks guys any help is appreciated as dying to get tdi power!! :)

Ps.. Its all getting sprayed up when the engine is out so will be a tad delay from removing the standard engine to fitting the new 1 :)
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=54052

1 - 5 of 5 Posts