508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1992 VW T4 Transporter Caravelle
Factory Burgandy Red

First Registered 17/08/1992
1968cc
MOT : 14th Oct 2009
TAX: November 2009

Petrol and very nippy. Approx £60 for a full tank.

The previous owner serviced the van himself ( VW Mechanic) so not a lot of service history. I have started it since owning her, so some service history:
Jan 2008 - Cambelt & Water pump change @ 126,353 miles
Jan 2008 - VW Coventry Warm Up Package Service @ 126,456 miles
March 2009 - Full service @ 130,566 miles

3 previous keepers, the last being a VW mechanic who serviced it and kept it mechanically sound.

When I took ownership of it I stripped the interior right down to the panels and fully insulated floor, sides and roof. Then new ply lining and carpeted sides.

The van comes with the following features:
240v hook up with 2 interior 3 pin sockets and fuse box located in the rear hatch cupboard.
2 lighting systems- 1 runs off the 240v and the other is a set of aa battery powered LED lights running alongside the left side of the interior.
Cupboards running down the right side of the van. 2 cupboards infront of the sliding door with1 shelf each and a large rear hatch
Red leather effect rock & roll bed.
ANIMAL covers on front seats, passenger front seat is a swivel seat
New black carpet mat fitted in the front
Door pockets with speakers
JVC CD/Radio with MP3 hook up.
15 inch Audi Quattro alloys, recently resprayed gloss black and red tyre bands fitted to the tyres.
Recently red painted callipers and drums.
Part tinted windows to the side windows.
Retro Fitted Power steering
Tow Bar + electrics

Full new exhaust system from front to back
Rear box fitted: 23/09/2008 then the rest fitted 05/05/2009
New reverse sensor fitted early 2008
New windscreen fitted 01/09/2008 and whilst the screen was out I had all the rust taken off and redone all the way around (usual T4 problem)
New rear shocks (yellow) and springs (red) fitted spetember 2008 now has a 40mm drop
Front stabiliser link bars replaced 09/07/2009

I strongly reccomend you come and view the van for yourself. Being 16 years old there is the usual wear and tear, with a little dent on the rear and some paint starting to fade.
The worse being the front bonnet, which has faded quite a lot. I use the custom bonnet bra to cover it up which included in this sale.

Viewings and inspections are more than welcome.

We are located in Warwick, Warwickshire (CV34)

Selling as i'm moving over to the darkside LOL:

£4200 o.n.o PM me for more details.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts