VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Thanks for that, bit far for me to be honest, I'm in the north east!
It's a shame because your van is exactly what I'm after at a realistic price with the work that needs doing.
Good luck !

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
You've got to be prepared to travel sometimes...the right Van is rarely near to you. Not saying this is the right Van but they are sometimes further than you would like to make a wasted journey to i'm afraid :(

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
You've got to be prepared to travel sometimes...the right Van is rarely near to you. Not saying this is the right Van but they are sometimes further than you would like to make a wasted journey to i'm afraid :(
I traveled from Dundee to Nottingham to get mine :ILU: and was prepared to go further!
It wasn't the "perfect" van but are they ever? It was within my budget although I have probably spent more than I anticipated on unforeseen little niggles but you make a choice and live with it.
Always good advice to be had on here.

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
I traveled from Dundee to Nottingham to get mine :ILU: and was prepared to go further!
It wasn't the "perfect" van but are they ever? It was within my budget although I have probably spent more than I anticipated on unforeseen little niggles but you make a choice and live with it.
Always good advice to be had on here.
I was prepared to travel from Cornwall to Edinburgh for a Caravelle ...until the wife told me I didn't need another Van [aready have one] :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts