VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi we bought this van 4 months ago from our local dealer and since then it has travelled round the coast of England,Wales and Scotland. It is now back home near Canterbury, Kent. It has done a trouble free 4,000 miles. The Dealer is happy to take the van back but obviously for less than we were hoping. He says he would put it on his forecourt for £9,500. We would like £7,500.

It has compehensive paperwork an inch thick of I believe everything that has ever been done to it including servicing. I think it came with six months warranty so there may be 2 months left. If there is I will check if it is transferable.

I must mention that we did absolutely no research on campervans and bought the first one we liked the look of. What I can say is that we were either lucky with our choice or they are great little vans. We will try and answer any questions you may ask but please forgive our lack of campervan knowledge.

I've copied the text from the advert when we bought it, the mileage has gone from 104,000 to 108,000.

Manufacturer: Autosleeper
Model: VW Trident Class: Van conversion
Engine: 1.9 Diesel
Year: 1993 Registration Date: 05/08/1993
Mileage: 108,000
Transmission: Manual
Berth: 4
We are the third owner

THE VERY POPULAR AUTO SLEEPER TRIDENT BASED ON A VW T4 DIESEL BASE.

BOTH FRONT SEATS SWIVEL, THE REAR SEATING HAS SEATBELTS FOR TWO PEOPLE AND SLIDES FORWARD TO MAKE A DOUBLE BED. THERE IS ANOTHER BED IN THE HI-TOP WITH ROOM FOR TWO KIDS.

IT HAS EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR WEEKENDS AWAY, INCLUDING HEATING, 3 WAY FRIDGE, HOB WITH GRILL, SINK ETC.

THE VEHICLE HAS JUST HAD A VERY PROFESSIONAL RESPRAY AND LOOKS FANTASTIC.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing please call

Mark on 07923 425894

These are pictures from 4 months ago, it still looks as good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: 1993 VW T4 Trident Auto Sleeper Camper Van - £7,900

Reduced to £7,500

(could someone delete the price from the title please, thank you)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts