VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
right guys and gals, time to sell my polo coupe 1.0, ive owned it for 2 years and bought it with 26,000 miles.. ( now has 35k ) 4 owners last one my nephew who i bought the car for, then when he bought his own i started to use it...
its a 1994 L reg in montana green,,,,, all handbooks and service book are present stamped up with delivery inspection and first service, recent cambelt (within last 6 months about 4k ago,,, ) its very very very clean with ro rust anywhere apart from the passinger door near the quart glass (NEVER BEEN PAINTED) all factory standard paint and everything else there are a few dents around the body, mainly doors, no dents in quarter pannels two dents in roof... like said no rust on wheel arches, under doors, chassis, behind bumpers, inside boot, sills, floor underneath all mint, would make for a propper little retro project..
its currently on sorn and has no mot, ( needs exhaust ) its a 4 speed manual the interior is almost mint, i fitted two front shocks about 4 months ago just before i layed the car up.. runs and drives perfect, serviced myself twice in the 2 years ive owned it.. oil, and oil filters and air filters.
i had a bump in the car 6 months ago and got money off the third party to repair the car, fitted new front bumper and bumper support pannel behind, the drivers wing was just caught in the bump so had straightned it out best i can...... at the moment two tyres are flat and the battery is disconected and is covered over at the back of my house, was going to keep the polo but been let down with the purchase of a garage by my house to keep it in...
im looking to spend a full day on the car soon ( when i say soon i mean spring ) and get everything sorted on it,,,, mot and repairs it needs for mot.. here is a picture from before i layed the car up about 4 months ago due to the milage and condition im looking for £750ono or why
anyone with any interest pm me or post here and i will reply as soon as i can.. thanks

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I think it looks like a little cracker, you shold not have any problems selling it but probably Ebay on a no reserve auction starting around £500 and I bet it will make £1000

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
Tidy looking motor - I had one for my first car and loved it. Would sell for the best part of a grand no probs if you got it through an MoT... :ILU:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts