VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 T4 1.9D Caravelle Conversion by beckenham, needs some TLC hence £2900 / offers

Hi all

Joined up to advertise my van, hopefully someone here can use this to its full potential because I'm never going to have the time alas.

1.9D van with 141k, professionally converted by a company called beckenham. Reimo pop top, 4 berth, captains chairs, hob, fridge, bicycle carrier, night heater works but he switch for it is a bit funny. Interior in good condition. Cam belt replaced by me 500 miles ago when I gave it to my dad, hoping he'd get loads of use out of it. Poor health means he didn't use it as much as he wanted so now it's going in the life clearance!

Bad bits, few rust patches that need sorting, needs new battery as the old one went knackered through being stood, one of the brake hoses has perished and needs replacing - this affects the brakes and the van should be towed rather than driven away. Fan belt squeaks on startup.

Van is Isle of Man registered but located in England. Putting it on English plates involves MoTing it and sending the details off to the DVLA. Was formerly English reg so putting it back on their books is a simple admin exercise

Pics and contact details are available on autotrader or you can text me direct on 07791 256 223

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201609308290799

The van has to go, so I'm open to sensible offers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts