VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi please could you guys point me in the right direction for a TD or tdi swap for my dads camper its blown an head gasket second 1 that's gone :(:(think i,m going to swap the engine for a TD or a tdi it was a old builders van and we have finished the whole van now pop top,kitchen,rock n roll bed its cool He's just got back from brean for a week and notice the water coming from the water tank sure enough pressure in the water system, gotta pull this lump out get something descent in there,I,m a honda person myself rebuilt my own engine and swaped engines in civics all day long but never done a vw:confused: so any help to help me to help my dad get back on the road would be great cheers guys T:T:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi. I put an AAZ from a Passat in mine. A few years ago so I don't have all the detail but I had to change over the oil pump and clean up a thread on the back to take a different mounting point.
it sits at a different angle in the car. Might have had to keep the van turbo. Should have kept some notes :/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts