VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being rushed into hospital and being given bad news, my project has to be sold, all thanks to a major heart problem.

It's a 1995 T4 Transporter Camper with the original VW Sink, Cooker and rock n roll bed. I have just had a new battery and starter fitted. The MOT expires on 22nd Feb and I have had the O/S outer CV boot changed ready for the MOT. It comes with a full service history until 2009 and I serviced it last year when I purchased it.
It drives well and the auto box is smooth.
It was converted for a wheelchair user and I was going to remove the ramp that is fitted underneath in the warmer weather. The sliding door opens on an electronic remote.
I have had the original VW alarm removed due to it not functioning correctly. It has central locking all round and starts first time every time since having a new battery and starter motor (£200 for those 2 parts alone).
It does have tax on it at the moment which expires at end November 2011 which is either going to be sent to DVLA for a refund or it can be purchased with the van at the same price of the refund.

I am really upset to see this van going as I have been looking forward to taking it to shows later in the year.
I have 1 picture of the rear so far but will post more pictures tomorrow.

I am looking for £1500 ovno for the van
you can call me on 0844 415 4847
It would make a great project for anyone who is looking to customise an existing camper.

·
Registered
106 Posts
sorry to hear about your news.
What a bargain-I would post some more pics if your feeling up to it
wont be for sale for long.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have managed to take more pics of the van now and they are posted below.
There has been quite a bit of interest in it so far but I have also listed it on ebay with a £999 start and no reserve.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to let you know, the van is in Neath.

I have a roll of new vinyl (3m x 2m) which I might be selling and a few other parts I purchased.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just when you think the van is sold an idiot offers to give you a deposit and expects to collect the van in Mid March when the MOT expires on 22nd February and it has to be kept on the public highway. And they expect to pay the balance outstanding when they collect the van.

What bloody planet are they on?

I have posted here that I have ill health, I need to sell the van so I can get another vehicle ASAP so I NEED the money ASAP

If anyone is still interested in the van please phone me on 0844 415 4847 or message me.

Thanks

·
Banned
4,285 Posts
wo wo wooooooo

i rung you yesterday to explainin the situation in which you openly admitted that you had misunderstood me in the fact that you didnt realise i was away for so long!!!

i have said i am trying to sort out a way of getting to you to collect it... but due to the attitude..... i'm now not intrested in the sale of the van

good luck T:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh dear,
If anyone else is selling a van don't bother selling to this guy, what a waste of time.

I am not targetting anyone, anyone, nor have I mentioned any name but the person who won the van on ebay is such a let down. This stress is not good to my health and can do without it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
whats the mpg like see you sold it for 1400 on ebay is this the lowest you can go could pick up to mo for right price sorry about ebay its a pain!!

·
Premium Member
10,679 Posts
Can I ask gents, that any dispute about the sale is carried out by PM or telephone ta... it's a matter to be dealt with between yourselves and I wouldn't like to see any open arguments drawing in folk who've not really anything to do with it as so often happens on forums.

·
Registered
504 Posts
this van is back up for sale will do my own advert when ive got time,its got 12 months mot 6months tax,£1250 worth of welding inner outer cills, merc alloys,alpine stereo,ramp taken out,needs respray or use as ratty and arches but rest solid interior floor needs sorting, bargin solid van £2700

1 - 18 of 18 Posts