VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to moving house shortly (no space for 2 cars and a bus), I am selling my 1996 2.4D Caravelle GL spec, which has been modified into a weekender camper using genuine VW parts where possible.

The bus is an ex NHS Scottish Ambulance Service disabled modified carrier, which was used primarily to ferry wheelchair bound folk to and from various hospitals around Glasgow and is blue in colour.

Mileage - 320166
MOT - 20th November 2009
Road Tax - 30th April 2010

The bus has been modified to weekender spec with:

Matching grey Savannah Multivan seat/bed
Rear Multivan bed extension
Multivan split charge system
Multivan secondary battery seat base
Multivan secondary rear wiring loom
New 85aH leisure battery
Multivan rear camping light
Multivan curtains

The majority of these parts were sourced from Germany at great expense and any other parts required to fit were bought from VW UK.

The bus has recently been serviced with genuine VW parts and has had new glow plugs, heater control valve and handbrake lever/cable fitted in the last month.

Other mods are:

-50mm Jamex lowered springs
Skoda/VW Gamma head unit (green display to match dash lighting) with Dension ice>link ipod connector
3 way roof mounted ariel for sat nav, FM reception and Nokia handsfree antenna
Genuine VW front floor mats
Just Kampers dashboard tray

Good Points:

All of the aforementioned converted bits
Good tyres
Runs very well
Caravelle spec - Trim, electric windows, tailgate, central locking, captains seats, glovebox etc.

Bad Points:

A bit scruffy around the edges
Mileage is high (No formal service history, but fully maintained by the NHS in-house)
Caravelle rear carpet is needing replaced due to holes where seats were fitted previously

Am looking for £3250.00 for it but am open to offers - I am located near Glasgow and can be contacted by PM if you wish more information.

More photos can be viewed at:

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/jaybeeonline/VW T4/

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
UPDATE

Just got a new tow bar and rear parking sensors fitted and have managed to source an as new genuine rubber carpet thingy for the back to replace the old Caravelle carpet.

I have a set of VW BBS VR6 alloys which I may throw in too as they are cluttering up my shed now. NO LONGER AVAILABLE

J.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need to get sell; the mot is due to expire and needs the sliding door step replaced (supplied)

£1500 without multivan seat
£2000 with multivan seat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI
Interested in it without kitchen block or rear seat, perhaps with alloys- what size are they?
confused on engine is it normally aspirated or 2.5 TDI?
How many miles?
What do you anticipate it needs for MOT?
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
if it sells without the seat bed i could bi interested in the bed thats if it comes with all floor fittings extension ect. pm me

andy

ps may also be interested in kitchen block.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts