VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Now Sold Subject To Payment & Collection Next Week

1996 N Reg 2.5 Petrol Auto Caravelle, 8 Months MOT, 2 Months Tax. 117,00 Miles limited history Metallic Blue.
Electric Mirrors, windows and central locking, Tinted rear windows.

Body work - Over all the van is good for the age however there are two scrapes, one visible on the off side rear wing and the other on the near side rear wing, more cosmetic than anything and does not effect the driving of the vehicle. Rear bumper is cracked.

Interior - Full caravelle interior and all seats can be removed if required in good condition for year.

The van has been running a little rough so I have spent a great deal of time and money trying to rectify including brand new exhaust, Cat and plugs. I have now been told by the garage the throttle body needs to be replaced!

I cannot spend anymore time or money on this project so I am selling this van as spares or repair however it does drive but the fuel consumption is bad and the CAT gets hot due to the unburnt fuel that said I have only driven it around 20 miles in this condition due to it not being right.

In the right hands somebody will get a real bargain and a great day van or ahttp://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/picture.php? base for a camper so for a quick sale I am after £1,500 OVNO I am just out side Cheltenham on a GL54 postcode

Please note the strereo, alloys and bike rack are not included in the sale, alloys will be replaced with standard steels.

[B]For further info and pics please contact Matt on 07979562374 or email [email][email protected][/email] and not via the forum as I dont always pic those messages up straight away[/B]

albumid=2860&pictureid=17724

1 - 1 of 1 Posts