VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
55,000 miles with service records ,had new belt and all bits ,tensioner ,water pump etc last year (all in service book ) oil service etc , 2 berth ,all usuall extras ,good tyres m.o.t. ,scooter / motorbike carrier on rear .

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
How long have you owned it?????

engine spec and interior pics would make life easier I::D:D:D:D

These type of vans tend to make £6500-£11000 possibley more if you remove those hub caps LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
The max going by your figures ,plus spent £600 so far on servicing .

There lays the answer to your original question of what its worth :D £11k

Im gunna have to look at going down the coachbuilt route, we do 10+ vw shows per year and my kids keep growing !!

There are some out there that 'DONT' look right, summit missing, too many windows or not enough, yours looks spot on

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There lays the answer to your original question of what its worth :D £11k

Im gunna have to look at going down the coachbuilt route, we do 10+ vw shows per year and my kids keep growing !!

There are some out there that 'DONT' look right, summit missing, too many windows or not enough, yours looks spot on
We had 18 trips away last year from w/e VW events to a 10 day holiday in Devon ,nice and comfy and plenty of space but I
still have my VW T25 and miss the basics of it ,my missus thinks the other way and wants to keep the T4 :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts