VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my T4, lack of money and new job forces sale,

Had the T4 for about 6 months now with the intention of making into a surf van, but dont think i'm gonna get time to do it,

The van is black i've fitted two captain seats into the front, and also fitted 17" vw monza alloys, all tyres are good, All doors have dead locks fitted which is great if your keeping things in it,
Has full lift up tailgate,
Just had new cambelt and all other belts replaced also full service with reciept for £500 to prove it,
Bluetooth and handsfree cd player fitted,

Body work needs a bit of attention to look mint, has the usual rust around the arches as always on T4s and a few scrathes over the body work, and a dent over the rear arch,

All in all a soild project for someone,
Comes taxed and MOT'd

£2500

Pm an email address for more info and pictures

Cheers johnny

·
Registered
24 Posts
For sale is my T4, lack of money and new job forces sale,

Had the T4 for about 6 months now with the intention of making into a surf van, but dont think i'm gonna get time to do it,

The van is black i've fitted two captain seats into the front, and also fitted 17" vw monza alloys, all tyres are good, All doors have dead locks fitted which is great if your keeping things in it,
Has full lift up tailgate,
Just had new cambelt and all other belts replaced also full service with reciept for £500 to prove it,
Bluetooth and handsfree cd player fitted,

Body work needs a bit of attention to look mint, has the usual rust around the arches as always on T4s and a few scrathes over the body work, and a dent over the rear arch,

All in all a soild project for someone,
Comes taxed and MOT'd

£2500

Pm an email address for more info and pictures

Cheers johnny
hi interested in ur t4 if still for sale regards Gash

·
Registered
633 Posts
Have seen the van and looked a good one to me, and its in the best colour being BLACK

Johnny is a great bloke, GLWTS mate

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts