VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 97 1.9TD 800 special for sale, with 125K miles.
I have owned the van from 50K and have maintained regardless of cost, with oil changes every 7K and it's had it's second cambelt done at 106k, just to be on the safe side.
Just replaced all the dampers and rear discs, as i was intending on keeping the van, until financial situation changed and a T5 joined the family. Both front seats have swivel bases and there is a custom built double bed, that folds up into a bench seat. Side windows have been fitted and also custom built cupboards along the offside. There is a leisure battery fitted, with split charge and 3 way zig panel. This currently supplies additional lighting and a cigarette plug. The walls are ply lined with insulation behind and the floor is fitted with high quality vynil tiles. Wheel arches have just been treated with stonechip and repainted and apart from some stonechips on the bonnet, the bodywork is in very good condition.
17" Audi wheels fitted, with heavy load tyres. Very reliable van, which has been to SW France many times, and just returned from an amazing trip to the Hebridies.

Not sure how to insert pics, but if anyone interested, ican e-mail.

£4250 ovno SOLD,SOLD,SOLD,SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts