VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts available, 2.5tdi 102hp, good mechanically body not so good. It has no electric windows or mirrors. Please note collection in person of parts is preferred.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hi Alan, think I bought some parts of you last time you broke a Caravelle. I'm after a rear coil spring but I'm a fair way from you so only if you're happy to post it.

cheers, fred

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Hi Andy
Could you give me a price for the tow bar, rear wiper motor and the engine undertray if there is one. I have a 03 2.5 ajt engine so I'm gueesing the tray would fit?
Might want a few liitle bits also- switch covers, side light holders, glovebox lid etc
I'm just outside Dundee so can collect
Cheers bud

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Andy
Could you give me a price for the tow bar, rear wiper motor and the engine undertray if there is one. I have a 03 2.5 ajt engine so I'm gueesing the tray would fit?
Might want a few liitle bits also- switch covers, side light holders, glovebox lid etc
I'm just outside Dundee so can collect
Cheers bud
30 quid for the tow bar, most of the other bits you mention are sold

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Posted a bit earlier but you might have missed it. How much posted for both rear coil springs please?
Sorry about that - rear springs are pretty rusty, and truth is it's not really worth me immobilising the van for what I'd get for them. Prefer to keep it rolling unless I get a good offer on complete front or rear suspension :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi Alan

I've removed my half bulkhead today and somehow managed to drill through the passenger seatbelt and it went bang!
Do you have the passenger seatbelt and pretensioner that went bang?

Cheers
Baz

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

How much please for the parts required to convert a 2.4 diesel to turbo? (I'm too far away to collect so only if you're happy to post).

Thanks

Jim

·
Bercow fan club
10,214 Posts
I need the internals of the rear window wiper wash squirting thing, the pipes and connections. Do you have these available and are they in reasonable order ?

Please drop me a PM with a price including post if you do.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I need the internals of the rear window wiper wash squirting thing, the pipes and connections. Do you have these available and are they in reasonable order ?

Please drop me a PM with a price including post if you do.

Cheers
Sorry I left the rear wiper etc on the tailgate when it sold, all I've got is the pipe that goes from the front of the van to the tailgate.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts