Battery state indicator
Full 240 hook up
Interior spot lights and strip lights
Wide bespoke bed with rock & roll hinges
Plenty of storeage
Fully insulated
Front and rear seats all re-trimmed in matching material
Famous 18" Audi wheels!
A few stone chips and a little rust just starting round the front screen and very small bits on arches.(easy fix). Vacuem pump chatters, all 2.4s do this so it seems but not a problem. Van runs sweet as a nut and returns about 33mpg on a run, not the fastest being a 2.4 but 100% reliable and it's not how fast you get there it's the style you arrive in!
This is a really regrettable sale as anyone will tell you who knows me I don't want to part with my van, but I need to clear up some debts - you will see a grown man cry when this goes.
I'm asking £6500 call before 8.00pm on 07738432540 or pm me if you would like to know any more details
This van has been for sale on and off for a long time. I have managed to work around my debts before, but it has got to go now 100% please don't waste my time like others have. This is a genuine sale, I am a genuine guy who needs to sell their van. It's a very very regretable sale. I just hope someone has as much enjoyment from it as We have. Come and look and talk. Located in North Devon

See less See more
#7 ·
Mikey ! I know you need to sort some stuff, but this really makes this a cheap van now :eek:

Folks, this really is a very good van and well worth a look. Let's face it mileage is now really quite low for a t4 of any age too.

Check it out in the book "Inspirational Camper Interiors" too.

Post-Easter bump T:

#17 ·
Yes that was me stopping for a photo opportunity. Very happy with the bus took the 270 mile journey home in its stride
bit slow on the hills but i dont mind that. Thanks to Mikey hes a top bloke has done a terrific conversion and cared for the bus like a child
Hope I can continue to do so

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.