VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
******SOLD******SOLD******SOLD******

And another victim of the credit crunch has fallen. Up for sale is my white T4 1.9td camper van. It has currently covered 171407 miles and is MOT'd till May 2010 and taxed for another 5 months. It has just had a new battery and starter motor fitted and also a new set of glow plugs.
Since I've owned the van I have had the side windows fitted and tinted (By Andy at Firstglass in Bournemouth), lowered her by 40mm, fitted uprated speakers in front and back and fitted new Kenwood Ipod stereo. The rear has been fully insulated and carpeted and a complete interior fitted complete with Weaco 3 way fridge, gas hob and sink. LED's are fitted in the roof lining which runs off the leisure battery fitted in the rear. There is also 240v sockets fitted which is wired back to a circuit breaker/RCD.
There are bound to be loads of things I've forgotten but I will add as I remember.

Looking ideally for £4495 ono, I'm going to be in and out for the next couple of days so any questions make take a bit longer to answer but I will answer them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi,could you please tell me what reg prefix is it on your 98, eg (T) are there seat belts on the r/r bed, what seats are up front, 2 singles or a single and a twin, any rust showing in the usual spots, arches,round the screen,etc, sorry to be so anual but you need to know right,:confused:

cheers
flanners

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi again,are you available on saturday for a viewing, do you need another vehicle when you sell and would you be up for a px i have a ford mondeo 2.0 glx S reg tax till end of nov and mot till end of july the car is really clean with 15" alloys and a small I.C.E install i had the cam belt renewed at 80.000 miles and its now on 89.000 miles ... pm me or give us a ring 07973864526 W:

cheers
flanners

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shame you have to sell her mate - good luck T:,to be honest another 2 weeks like this and mine will be up for sale aswell :(
Tell me about it, trouble is the industry I'm in is gambling not the best in a recession.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi,could you please tell me what reg prefix is it on your 98, eg (T) are there seat belts on the r/r bed, what seats are up front, 2 singles or a single and a twin, any rust showing in the usual spots, arches,round the screen,etc, sorry to be so anual but you need to know right,:confused:

cheers
flanners
Van is on a R plate, lap belts are fitted in the rear,(as soon as I put the photos up I noticed the belts weren't on show). In the front is a single and a twin but I have got two leather electric seats that I never got round to fitting that the buyer can have if required. Rust wise is present in the usual places but is only surface rust no holes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
thanks for the feed back, i'm looking for the cleanest van i can preferably totaly rust free so i might have to go for a later one, :( so sorry and good luck

flanners

·
Registered
134 Posts
any chance of a few more pitures?
ie arches, bed open,cab.

is it a single rear door or two?
any SH? cambelt history?

thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts