VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 1999 long nose LWB 2.5 TDI automatic Caravelle 9 seater (Green). It has twin sliding doors, central locking,factory fitted electric sunroof,electric/heated door mirrors. 108500miles with a lot of history inc original handbooks in original folder and most of the old MOT's from new. I have fitted two dvd players in the front headrests with infared headphones (I have the original headrests if thats not you thing)
Rear seats have proper protective covers fitted inc headrests as previous owners (3) never used rear seats so I wanted to keep them mint.Rear seats have individual over head blowers and seperate controls for the rear cabin. Kenwood CD player with i pod aux input.I have also had a Toad alarm fitted.
It has currently got winter tyres fitted inc spare which has never been on the road (all tyres have very good tread on them) I also fitted a solar panel to keep the battery charged up when parked up.Professionally fitted window tints by autoshades.

I am only selling due to the Low emission zone in london as we live right on the border in surrey and it doesn't comply.We were hoping that because we have another car that we would keep it and use the Caravelle outside the zone but we now hardly use it barring our holidays(we have just used it to drive to the french alps and back for our summer holiday and it didn't miss a beat) so unfortunatly its time to sell.

There is a towbar fitted with single electrics. I had bar fitted and it's only been used for towing our small box trailer for camping. I also fitted adjustable air bag assist rear suspension from an ex AA van.

I have uploaded pictures to the picture tab on this site titled 1999 Caravelle.It is showing reg number G13 NDF but this has now been removed and not included in the sale.

I have just put 6 months tax on and current MOT runs out in November but i will have a new one done if required before sale.

I have tried to think of everything but if you have any questions please ask via e mail [email protected] or text/call 07984 696 734. I will check site as much as possible but don't always have access so may take me a while to answer questions left on here.

Caravelle is in Banstead Surrey £5350 ono

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any positive/Negative comments as would love the bus to go to a forum member rather than put on e bay? Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason it wouldn't allow me to add pics on here so I have upload some to the pictures tab on the home page under 1999 caravelle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Carlos for the link, as for being miles away depends where you are as I am often up and down the country with work so if you want to view it we maybee able to sort out something.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Caravelle is now on E Bay for £5000 or best offer! I would love the van to go to a forum member so as my new car is now ready I will take the best offer over £4500 if someone on here wants it.

Text or call 07984 696 734 stating that your from the forum or message me on here

Thanks for looking
Glen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts