VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of some new wheels.

My tyres need replacing but the wheels look in a sorry state around the rim edges (deep rust and I believe beyond a refurb,) so I thought I'd invest in some new wheels. Not interested in alloys - I just want some bog standard steels but I'm finding it very difficult to locate a supplier. Plenty for Golf/Audi etc but for a T4, very few.

Any recommendation?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry guys - I didn't realise this would be my first post here. I registered some time ago but haven't joined in 'til now.

I'm Tony driving a T4 based motorhome and needing some help from this forum of experts.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
I have a set of 4 for sale, standard T4, 15' incl centrecaps and with almost new tyres on all they're black but not the prettiest with some surface rust but would tidy up nicely with a wire brush on a drill and some paint. A good afternoons work would see them right I reckon. How does £200 plus courier sound?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the offer but it's not quite that straightforward.

I needed some new tyres, had them fitted but they don't hold the pressures probably due to the corrosion around the rims - ( campervan been standing unused and uncared for, for a long time). So it's just a set of rims that I'm after.

This site was recommended by someone on another forum and they seem to be on the case for me. I would imagine the site is well known here.

http://www.vwt4spares.co.uk/Parts/5/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts