VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is our LWB t4 1.9td. We have had it for over two years, in which in that time it has been used by my fiance to drive up and down the country as a band van! It has been utterly reliable and the only reason for sale is she is getting more requests to go into London (this one is not LEZ compliant). It has covered 172k, has an MOT till sept, drives great and returns 35-40mpg. I dont have a full service history but I do have some history, receipts fot the cambelt, clutch etc. I have all MOT's. It was last serviced in Aug last year. The body has a few marks on it but over all it looks straight and presentable.
The only issues are a broken passengers mirror and the drivers door locks itself when you shut the door. I do however have a central locking kit to go with the van that will fix this issue.
In the back I have set it out for the band eqipment so I will be stripping it out for it to go in our new T4. So the back will be a blank canvas.
We are the 4th owners and the fella we bought it from (a carpet fitter) had owned it from 2004.
We are located in Milton Keynes and are after £2700.
Please feel free to contact me on 07825651131.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.