VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI FOLKS THIS SADDENS ME TO DO THIS BUT DUE TO THE OPERTUNITY TO BUY A T5 CALIFORNIA I HAVE TO PART WITH MY RARE T4 TWIN SLIDER CARAVELLE CAMPER

TO START I SHOULD SAY SHE HAS HAD 2 OWNERS FROM NEW AND INCLUDES ALL MOTS AND SERVICE HISTORY FROM NEW! THIS BACKS UP THE 100K ON THE CLOCK.

MECHANICLY SHE HAS HAD, NEW BRAKE LINES, NEW EXHAUST CENTER AND MID SECTION, -80MM LOWERING SPRINGS, UPRATED REAR SHOCKS, CAMBELT WAS DONE AT 80K, NEW FANBELT, POINTS, PLUGS, DIST CAP, LEADS, OIL AND FILTER CHANGE.

CAMPING INTERIOR WISE SHE HAS, A ROCK AND ROLL BED, LOTS OF STORAGE (MODIFIED CALIFORNIA COPIES), MICROWAVE, SMEV SINK AND GAS RINGS, FULL 240V HOOK UP WITH RCD UNIT, TWO 240 SOCKETS AND 240 STRIP LIGHT, SPLIT CHARGE SYSTEM WITH TWO BATTS POWERING 12V LIGHTING, SINK PUMP, 240V INVERTER, A 12V SOCKET, A WAKE SKATE TABLE WITH FOLD OUT TABLE ON THE COOKING UNIT, TWO CAPTAINS CHARS BOTH WITH SWIVAL PLATES, A 12V COOL BOX, 240V GENERATOR WITH INTERIOR CUT OFF SWITCH (NO MORE RUNNING OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN TO CUT IT OFF), COLOUR CODED AWNING RAIL ON BOTH SIDES OF THE VAN, DRIVE AWAY AWNING, EXTERIOR 240 SOCKET.

ALL RUST HAS BEEN TREATED AND REMOVED, THE ROOF BONNET AND AUDI WHEELS HAVE BEEN PAINTED MATT BLACK (LOOKS COOL)

BULLET PROOF AND PULLS LIKE A TRAIN!

BECOUSE OF THE MARKET (AS WE ALL KNOW PRICES ARE GOING SILLY) OFFERS WILL BE TAKEN

·
Registered
891 Posts
I think you're gonna have to put a price up mate ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts