VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I've just got my first T5 swb (proper excited!) Its to use everyday with my family and for windsurfing.

I'm thinking the triple seat would be better but I'm not sure if there's much room to slide a windsurf board underneath it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
the factory triple I take it, the floor fixings are very central, so you may be able to slide a windsurfing board to one side of the floor fixings??

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have the triple at the back and a left hand twin in the middle don't think you will get a board under the triple try the double with the quick release 3rd seat alongsideT:

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have the caravelle triple which you can slide the whole length of the van but you wouldn't be able to get a surf board under it as there's three drawer compartments. The back of the seat folds flat so the board could fit in then (unless you're carrying passengers!!).

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have the 2 + 1 kombi, just enough room for one board under the double seat,

Going out for the day with family on board sails under seat, boards down the side with the single seat out

Going. Away for a week, boards on roof, sails and all that in and under seat,

I'm still figuring out the best way, I guess the down side is not much room under these seats

if I could switch the double over to the sliding door side could be better

1 - 6 of 6 Posts