VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys im a newby here so be gentle :)
I have a 1999 t4 acv 102 and want to upgrade the injectors.
I have found these ones from the 140hp volvo 850, 074130202B and 046130201F I assume I can just fit them with out a re-map. Thanks for you help

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was also looking at doing my injectors soon on my 2.5 , and have had my eye on the 216 nozzles too.
but after speaking to others and seeing what can be done powerwise with a set from 'rake, which cost more but are built up properly and done by a pro. so in my opinion, you'd be better off paying a bit more money,but at least you'd be getting them from someone who knows his stuff and will guarantee his work too. I'm getting mine done and the remap along with a hybrid turbo all at in one go.....as soon as the funds have accumulated up enough!!

·
6,707 Posts
Injectors sourced off eBay can be iffy, you can get them with failed NMS sensors and you wont know till fitted.
You can get them with 100K plus miles on that are well past their sell by date, you can get them with worn internals and end up with poor injector performance.

Just adding nozzles alone also has its failings in 2 main ways. Firstly a lot of the nozzles sold on eBay are cheap chinese knock offs that dont really work very well at all and can drop an injector tip into the combustion chamber without warning, secondly the injectors have to be set up correctly to work properly. There is at least a 50% difference in performance between an injector that has been calibrated by us and one that has not.

What you get from PP1 or PP0.5 injectors are both the power you are looking for and the confidence that you are backed up by me and my guarantee, the benefits of new injectors with years of performance ahead of them and you can be safe in the knowledge that you have the best performing injectors that you can have as they have been professionally built with premium nozzles and calibrated to perfection.

Best regards

Ron.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts