VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im reluctantly selling my T4

It's a 2003 SWB 2.5TDi 102bhp

Has 89000 on the clock and just had a full service three weeks ago.

It has factory fitted aircon & parking sensors, also did have seven seats but i got it with 5
Two front captian seats and three in the rear 70/30 folding/ quick release / all with headrests etc

It is in the dark blue and has factory fitted bonded dark tint side windows and a dark tinted rear window.

My good lady is just coming down from Inverness as i speak, in it after a three week break with my son dolphin watching???!I: and I will post some pic's tomorrow evening.

Very clean inside and out, real pleasure to drive. I have a 1.9td as my work vehicle and the difference is vast!.

Im looking at just over £5000. and there is no vat to pay.

I will be popping it in our local autotrader wednesday but would like it to go to same minded person.

Willburt :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Sorry for delay with pictures, Have taken them but computer memory low.

Will have a go in morning

Kind regards

Willburt:confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi mate ,van is just what i am after.Been looking all summer for one.I have the cash waiting here,any chance ot txting me on 07954374690.look forward to hear from you cheers, mike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you for all the emails & interest.

Sorry for the slow response Ive been working away & have just checked in with my emails.

I have someone coming over in the morning to view. I will post tomorrow midday if it is still forsale.

Thanks again

Willburt

1 - 20 of 22 Posts