VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are looking at my T4 campervan this is in great condition and is only being sold to fund new business venture, I have just returned from a 2 week break in Cornwall in the van and will be very sad to see her go, the van itself is the highly sort after LWB 2.5tdi tailgate model, I have fitted a bumper mounted intercooler for better MPG, she has cruise control for easy motorway driving and I always get comments from jealous campers on how good she looks, the Private reg plate is not with the sale and she will be put back on a normal reg, she’s a 2000 model with 136k on the clock, I had all belts including the cambelt changed in March this year which is good for another 65k miles, 3 weeks ago I had all new disc’s and pads (front and rear) put on, I put four brand new tyres on last year and the all have loads of tread, if anything has ever need doing I have done it with no expense spared, as you can see from the spec the van is fully loaded and not your average campervan, I have had her lowered and she now sports Alloy wheels and low-profile tyres however I still have the original shock/springs and wheels and will restore to original spec if buyer so requires.

Sale will also included Royal Traveller Awning.

New MOT with 11months remaining

Interior:

Fully insulated
Custom Cupboard units including:
Smev Sink unit with running water
Smev twin hob unit
Sink outlet pipe
Window above cooker unit is a slider so can be opened when cooking.
Water container for fresh running water
Domestic 2-way Fridge unit 12v and Gas
Twin light unit above sink/hob unit
3xLED spot lights flush mounted for main lights
10” Digital flip down TV unit for freeview and analogue channels with remote
TV spins so can be viewed from awning, also included Ariel
Clarion Stereo unit in front with bluetooth hands free and audio streaming (for ipod etc)
JVC DVD/stereo unit mounted in rear for music while camped up or for watching DVD’s
5” screen mounted in rear so person sat in front can also watch DVD’s
Saab Leather seats (cream)
Passenger seat on swivel base
Rear seating drops down and pulls out for sleeping
3 point seatbelts in rear
Storage cupboard under bed
Mains hook up for power on-site
Zig power management unit
110amp Leisure battery
Laminate flooring for easy cleaning

Outside:

Full window camper all limo tinted for privacy
Colour coded bumpers
Colour coded mirrors
Boot Spoiler
Tail gate model (most sort after)
18” alloy wheels with good tyres (all same brand changed at same time)
Lower sports/firm suspension
Smoked Indicators
Tow-bar with Electrics
Awning rail

She is on ebay at £10,500 or near offer

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Hi, do you have a photo of the space at the back of the van with the tailgate open and of the bed fully down please?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts