VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys just bought a LWB 130, V happy with it. Formerly had an 800 special so very much like these vans. Two quickies though. How can I lock my van when the dog is inside without setting the alarm off!
On the pillar by the drivers seats there are two butons......what are these for?

Any help would be great
Cheers

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers will try it, think the good lady did that but fido still set it off....who knows who was in the wrong there though!I:

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I've got the same van but no alarm, I thought t5's came with immobiliser only as standard? If you've got either a factory or aftermarket alarm, they usually work on a succession of fob button clicks. For example on my BMW x5, I press lock then press lock twice within 10 secs which turns off the interior sensors.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi Guys just bought a LWB 130, V happy with it. Formerly had an 800 special so very much like these vans. Two quickies though. How can I lock my van when the dog is inside without setting the alarm off!
On the pillar by the drivers seats there are two butons......what are these for?

Any help would be great
Cheers

The two buttons you mentioned are the answer.

The top one dissables the interior sensors. The bottom one dissables the tilt sensor if the van has to be towed.

Press the top button T: and as long as you lock the van within 10 seconds (I think its 30 but I always do it asap) it'll work - you can use your fob to lock T:

·
Registered
878 Posts

Any help would be great
Cheers
With the remote lock the van and immediately press the lock button again. Should be fine with the dogs in.
I have the same van

1 - 7 of 7 Posts