VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,456 Posts
Yeah, that 'Message' from Mr V really threw me, didn't even know you could do that! I just responded to it in my usually manner and treated it like a 'Private Message' ( 'Conversation' ). I can see why it's called a 'Conversation' now, as a 'Private Message' ( being a 1-to-1 private message ), you can always invite others to participate in your 'conversation!

I'm still lost about the need to 'Message' a members 'Profile' though. I take it the simple response would be a simple 'Thank You' or 'Get Lost' ! :)

Forums are changing that's for sure, the forum software that we got so used to over the years, just isn't compatible with the amount of devices available now days. Add to that that every man and his dog now owns a smartphone, and spend best part of the day surfing the web, it was bound to happen.

TURK

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,038 Posts

I'm still lost about the need to 'Message' a members 'Profile' though. I take it the simple response would be a simple 'Thank You' or 'Get Lost' ! :)

TURK
I guess a response would be words of support or sympathy, as in you say "sanding yet again" and someone might reply "it's Friday night. sandpaper down. beer glass up :geek:!

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Hover your cursor over the members name or avatar and it brings up their details.
Thanks Pduk. Like many, I probably rushed into print a bit early. I'm starting to get the hang of the changes and its growing on me. Still can't find photos in many earlier and current threads

21 - 24 of 24 Posts