VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a nice Red T4 Multivan followed you down Holt Road, and a Blue T4 turning into Tesco.

The Wrexham T4 population is on the increase.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Was the Muti van a Crimson Red one? If so that would have been Taff from "The" Rhos. The Blue one may well have been a very excitedNickWxm drivin his new T4.

Spotted a Nice White T4 with Check Bra coming down Ruthin road and another White T4 with Pop Top by Burger King.

Sadly I can't see them on the Forum, well not until I leave it LOL: LOL: LOL:
You coming to Delemere tomorrow?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It wasn't Taff mate I know his van, this was a bright red (Wrexham FC red), I actually seen it later pulling out of Cherry Hill by the Goulbourne. The Blue T4 It may have been Nic, this one did have a bra on it.. ?

I can't make it tomorrow, but should be at campermart, I'll try and join your convoy from Shrewsbury, I believe your leaving at 9.30, so I'll be there by then, got a CB installed in the van, can always meet you on route and checkout your progress if I come via Whitchurch, Thats if I'm pushing for time.. Looks like a good turnout tomorrow A:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Ain't seen either of those T4's in Wrexham yet. Shame about tomorrow, CAMPERMART run should be fun, Montford Bridge Camp site about 40 min from Wxm mate.

T:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Wasn't me- no Bra (yet!) Mine is indian blue (I believe) with a private plate on and hasn't ventured into town yet. I couldn't get to the meet at Delamere today- apologies all. Will catch up with you soon. Nick

·
Registered
45 Posts
You need to get your A55 to a meet then LOL: LOL:
Surrounding area is actually pretty nice, I take it for granted cos I live here, but it is nice, and llandegla is an awesome place to go if your into your mountain bikes, used to be able to get in nantmawr quarry too, but I heard that had to close not so long ago!

Where are our area meets held? Would like to get to one, but vans really tatty at the moment, and i work in London!!

BOOO

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey i am new to T4 scene around wrexham, got a blue and white panel van i am slowly working on, just putting alloys and windows in it, would love to come to no about meets and were i can ask questions. desperate to find somewhere to get it sprayed local for a good price.
Doug

1 - 20 of 20 Posts