VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Besides the fantastic scenery and mountain walks of here are 2 attractions well worth making the trip for. There is a central very well equipped site at Neustift which sits beside a mountain river not too far from either.

Mieders Alpine Coaster ( i've done it and it's fantastic)

Alpine Coaster Tirol (wish i had known it was there else i would have done it)

For some reason i cant embed the videos anymore, anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was kind of the problem when we went. There was a back log of people wanting to go on it because it had closed because of bad weather and we had to keep stopping to get some distance from the elderly people and the kids who were going really, really slow. You can pick your moment though and wait until its a bit quieter, i just wished we waited a bit longer. Oh well all the more reason to go back, that and the Tirol one which i only just found out about.

For those who do not know the Tirol mountains; to get to the top takes three chair lifts and its usually above the clouds which is strange in itself. I have no idea where the Tirol one goes from but its bound to be :* huge A:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I remember a girl being hit hard from behind from an idiot who didn't want to brake and knocked unconscious on that alpine coaster

They do look epic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts