VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Selling my 20" R/R alloys as i no longer have my van

These are awesome wheels and genuine Range Rover and really look great on the van. They will fit straight on your van but its best to fit spacers which stop rubbing issues.

The tyres that are on the front are fine with plenty of tread. The tyres that were on the rear will need changing soon, but i will also be chucking in two spare tyres which i was going to fit, both of these have loads of tread and look nearly new.

so to clarify, i have one set of wheels, two spare tyres, two sets of locking nuts to prevent theft, two sets of spacers and all required bolts.

Im looking for £700 ono

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
few more pics

wheels are in great condition, very minimal marking on them, no cracks, look stunning on the van

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
It worked for me. I just copied your item number into the eBay search bar and there they were T:

I'm tempted by these, but hate to think what a courier would charge to ship them to Somerset…

Whereabouts in Kent are you?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It worked for me. I just copied your item number into the eBay search bar and there they were T:

I'm tempted by these, but hate to think what a courier would charge to ship them to Somerset…

Whereabouts in Kent are you?
Hi Strim

i have sent you a Pm

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes they are suitable.

They are genuine Range Rover so are load rated as are the tyres so worries there

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Hi Mungo-vw,

Great to meet you on Sunday and thank you for driving all that way to meet me.

I finally got to have a good look at the wheels at lunchtime today (it seemed to be chucking it down every time I could get out there!) and I'm over the moon with them T:

Thanks again and good luck for the future.

Cheers,

Strim

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Strim

Great to meet you too. Glad your pleased with the wheels, they will look awesome on your van.

all the best for the future mate

regards

Mungo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts