VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PRICE DROP MUST SELL. 2000 T4 Multivan 2.5 102bhp UK Spec RHD

BETTER PICS TAKEN TODAY FOR NEW EBAY LISTING. HAVE A LOOK.

Price dropped. now £6995 ono. All offers considered.

FULL SERVICE HISTORY. 2 owners. Amazing multivan with full UK spec including tow bar and twin electrics, aux heating in rear, AC, Electric heated mirrors and windows. 102 with intercooler etc etc. I am sure you all know what this is. Just about to give it a wash and get some pics up. 200,000 miles which for some cars you might be concerned about but not this one - the engine pulls like a train with no smoke or any mechanical issues of any kind. Has been serviced and maintained regardless of cost as per the VW service schedule - every single stamp in the book. Steve and Steve at VW connections have looked after this Multivan for the last 6 years or so. If they have told me it needs something I have spent the money but I have to say it has been very very reliable and has plenty of life to give the next owner. Bodywork is OK but a few rust sports here and there along with a few parking dinks - still in original paint; metalic black with privacy glass down the sides and rear - looks pretty awesome and always draws admiring looks. Please phone for a chat if you want to - 07976 720835. Interior pretty good - had it professionally cleaned a year ago and it came up like new - aiming to get this done again before I sell it. Removable Buddy seats, table all good, captains seats, bench seat, parcel shelf and frame (bed) all good. Apologies - struggling to get more than 1 photo uploaded...Ill keep trying ...wheels are now black btw. More pics on gumtree.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2000 T4 Multivan 2.5 102bhp UK Spec RHD

£7995 ono

FULL SERVICE HISTORY. 2 owners. Amazing multivan with full UK spec including tow bar and twin electrics, aux heating in rear, AC, Electric heated mirrors and windows. 102 with intercooler etc etc. I am sure you all know what this is. Just about to give it a wash and get some pics up. 200,000 miles which for some cars you might be concerned about but not this one - the engine pulls like a train with no smoke or any mechanical issues of any kind. Has been serviced and maintained regardless of cost as per the VW service schedule - every single stamp in the book. Steve and Steve at VW connections have looked after this Multivan for the last 6 years or so. If they have told me it needs something I have spent the money but I have to say it has been very very reliable and has plenty of life to give the next owner. Bodywork is OK but a few rust sports here and there along with a few parking dinks - still in original paint; metalic black with privacy glass down the sides and rear - looks pretty awesome and always draws admiring looks. Please phone for a chat if you want to - 07976 720835. Interior pretty good - had it professionally cleaned a year ago and it came up like new - aiming to get this done again before I sell it. Removable Buddy seats, table all good, captains seats, bench seat, parcel shelf and frame (bed) all good. Will add pics tonight.
Got your pics sorted yet!!!!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts